Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Goose Egg!





Let the word go forth! One of our geese has laid her first egg!! Don't know for sure whose it is, but hip, hip, hooray! Royce found it this morning, not in the coop as expected, but out back in the hay I had spread down weeks and weeks ago. It doesn't surprise me one bit because all three loved lounging there during the day. Grand news though. I attach a few pictures passed on to me from Richard that show the egg itself, the girls and Schmul taking a dip, Ginger and Mary Ann shaking off after getting out of the pool, and all three of them again, lounging around newly freshened hay. Doesn't the sky look fantastic?! So fresh and clear. It just grabs me in the gut and heart, makes me smile, makes me want to be there right now. Enjoy!

No comments: