Thursday, April 23, 2009

For Beverly and Shirley Imogene

This entry has a specific purpose - to guide my friend Beverly and my mom Shirley through the confusing entanglements of the web to my blog. It sounds a bit like a fairy tale and I'm the enchanted frog. Hmmm. Well, here it is. I've set it so every installment I make, every new blog, shall go to your e-mail where you will be notified officially. So Bev and Mom you can read this bit and go back in the library of past bits. Also of reading pleasure would be Richard's blog at poultrychronicles.blogspot.com His site has many more pictures than mine does and gives the nuts and bolts of a chicken obsession. It's sad.

A busy night here! 2 goslings hatched into the world, Sofia's fever broke, and Richard was able to come up from White River and rehearsal to experience them both ... and More! Yay! We've been up a goodly part of the night, but are both exhilarated and grateful by the lively turn of events. Hooray for LIFE in all its forms. I'm hoping the turn in Sofia's health will make a trip this morning to the Burlington Hospital unnecessary. We shall see.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments: